Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scrubby Bubbles Shower Crap...

This thing SUCKS!
No wait...must put in my disclaimer: I got this item as a BzzAgent to try and spread the word about.

But yes, DO NOT waste your money on this! It leaks the cleaner making you think your nuts and spend more money on the cleaner to pour out of it, it is noisy, ( i hear it in my livingroom when it is going), and it does not reach my entire tub. I live in an apt and I do not have a large tub so for it to not even reach the one wall is sad.

I was excited to try it. Figure it would make my life a bit easier having a toddler and infant and all it did was make it a hassle to hang the hose to my shower. Maybe I will just give the unit to my mom. She has a shower stall and it would work better in that I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment