Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Before and After....

Yes. Before and After.
I have a pantry closet in my kitchen and I used the door for Christmas cards. I love hanging them up and looking at them throughout the season...seeing how my friend's kids have grown, how the family is doing, etc.
I guess I love it to much because my loving husband as been mocking me. I took this pictures YESTERDAY:


Yup. Its April. Middle of the month and STILL had them up. But in my defense...look at the next picture:
Look how BORING the door is without something on it!! I have wood paneling throughout this apartment and sick of the wood look. So now, I am on a hunt for something to hang on this door. I am not sure yet what it will be. I am sure that when it will happen, it will pop out at me and I will not have the money right at that moment.

What should I stick there????

Ah well... anyways. On with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment