Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Monday, February 15, 2010

Will I Just Pop Already?


No really? Can I just pop already?

I am so uncomfortable, my belly is uber tight, the contractions are irregular and on and off, oh and she still trying to come out the wrong way!

We are at the 36 week mark. Dr visits are now weekly. Last check, I was dilated 1-2 cm and 50% thinned out. Her heartbeat is great and strong...now I am just going to implant a GPS in my uterus to help her find her way out. Oh and I should mention how the Dr said her head is LOW and RIGHT THERE!

See, I am going to just pop soon. This is the view I have each and every day. Well, not the same shirt but you get my drift. Also, do not mind the stain on the bald guy's head. That was dinner last night. We were hoping that the Chinese Food would have SOMETHING in it that would trigger labor.

I know, I know, still 4 more weeks until my due date but STILL! I am so over being pregnant. The movements are just becoming painful now.

Ryden however, I am sure he can wait for his sissy to get here. He likes being the center of attention. He has been acting out a lot lately. I think he knows that change will be here soon. Jameson and him take anytime they can to play their 'Buddy' game. It is a game on the PlayStation 3. Its called Little Big Planet and it is just adorable. Totally and kid friendly game and one that I suggest for any parent to get their kid. Its simple to play and nothing scary at all. Well, the characters are a bit creepy looking...like a scary pop up book but cute.


Click the picture and you get a link to Amazon.com to see it. Its a little sack guy! And you get to dress him up w/ stickers or outfits you collect. Really cute so look into it if you have a PS3 and a toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment