Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rest In Peace Capt Harris...

Capt Phil Harris Passes Away

Normally I do a Blog Spot on Wednesday however, Jameson woke me up to some sad news. I do not know how many of my followers I have watch The Deadliest Catch but I am a HUGE fan of the show. Yes, its a show about crabbing but something about that show pulls you in and you are sucked in. I know, I have a odd collection of shows I watch! House, Deadliest Catch, Duggars, Gilmore Girls, etc.

Phil Harris was one of the Captains of a crab boat. The Cornelia Marie was his vessel. He sadly passed away yesterday from complications of a stroke he had the end of January. If you are not familiar with the show, he was the one that was covered in tattoos, scary mountain man looking but was a giant teddy bear on the inside. His two sons were part of his crew and just as great as he was.

You will be greatly missed by many fan Phil and thank you for opening up your lifestyle to many people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment