Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Thursday, February 25, 2010

No... Not Yet....

... STILL COOKING!

Yup. Still cooking Lena Fetus. She thinks it is fun to start some contractions but then stop them. My pubic bone freaking hurts like a mother effer and its impossible to get up from laying down. It hurts, the muscles pull, and then gravity comes through and she goes DOWN.

Saturday, I spent the day having contractions. They were on and off and more annoying than anything until I would lay down and they would go up and down my back. So I make the call to doctor (who naturally is not on call that weekend) and head over to the hospital.

Nope, she must have sensed I was on medical grounds as they STOPPED completely. Frustrating? Oh yes, all that for nothing. Should I also mention how the doctor that was there was a complete bitch? No really, a attitude of 'how dare you come in and bug me with this?' attitude. I wanted to knee her in the face. We walked around the floor for awhile and hoped for a change but nothing. Jameson had a attitude also making me feel like complete shit. Because, you know, I planned having a false alarm and making him lose the overtime he had.

Nothing was different from my doctor appointment on the Thursday before either. Sill just shy of 3 cm, 70% effacement and -1 station.

Tomorrow, I so better be further along w/ all these pains she keeps giving me!

Sunday, we tried to walk around the mall. That failed as it was so hot in there, I almost passed out. Not a fun thing. So since my little sister spent the night, we took her home. Ryden ended up staying at my parents house that night also! I was exhausted from not sleeping and just wanted her OUT.

Monday...furniture moving day! Oh yes, I am so determine to get this child moving to the outside that I moved 2 dressers to different rooms, lifted my heavy ass tv twice and rearranged the living room. You would think SOMETHING would happen? NOPE! Not a dam thing.

Tuesday...went up to my parents house as Ryden misses mommy. Well the freak rain/hail storm turned itself in a surprise snow storm. This resulted in my mom sliding my dad's car into the ditch and having a tire up in the air along w/ us spending the night. All was fine and I even got pictures I must upload.

Wednesday... came home. Still cooking a Lena Fetus. Having a million and one text messages from friends about why I didn't post on the boards and if I was still pregnant, where was I etc. I have no signal near my parents ( T-Mobile) so when I did cross that line, my poor phone would not stop telling me 'New Message'.

So here I sit Thursday. Jameson worked from home which is a pain in the ass. The snow-a-cane is going on outside and tomorrow mom, Ry and I have a trip to the doctor! Got a bunch of laundry done and folded along with being put away! Oh and if you know me, you KNOW how much I HATE putting it away!

Lena Fetus....Do I need to install a GPS? Tomorrow we better have good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment