Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project 365 Spotlight

I love blogs. LOVE to read and see what other people do in their lives and how they handle craziness.

So, this week's insert is going to be about a dear friend's blog. I think I am going to post once a week a blog spotlight.

Blog: Project 365

This blog is my friend Renee. She is a mom to an adorable 2 1/2 year old girl and is just awesome. We met like many of my followers through BabyCenter.com while pregnant with our July 2007 babies. Another site that is great to find some fun convos, friends, family and drama!

She recently got a nice fancy camera and is taking a different picture each day. Hence the name of the blog. She uses such different items to focus on along w/ explaining the importance of the item and picture. I think it is great to take a moment and spot the simple things in life that can change a moment in time.

Now, go check her blog and pictures out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment