Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Weeks Already...


Amazing how fast time flies huh? I can not believe that today is December 1st and I am 25 weeks already!

Had a appointment this afternoon. All is well with Lena Fetus and she is measuring on target. I mention about the horrible Pubic Bone pain and now I must keep off my feet as much as possible. With a potty training toddler running around? Yeah right haha.

While I had my appointment, Ryden got to spend some time with Uncle Charlie and Aunt Chrissy. They took him to the Crayola Factory. Very nifty place for little kids. He had a blast they told me and I am so glad. He is currently sleeping at the moment and I know he is going to be up late but I guess it is worth it.

Thanksgiving wasn't too bad. I was all excited for Ham but it tasted ick. Then the apple pie I have been craving for weeks...not great at ALL. So sad but I will have to just go buy some more Mrs. Smith or something. Here is to hoping Christmas dinner is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment