Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Sunday, December 13, 2009

3 Months...

3 months until my due date. In 3 month, I will be the mom of 2 children under the age of 3. It is a scary thought. Where the hell did time go? No really, someone please tell me where time went? I still feel like I just found out yesterday.

All is going well though. Lena Fetus beats me up on a daily and more than daily basis. Ryden likes to talk to baby sissy when he feels like it. Just the other day he was laying his head on my belly and ribbiting to her haha. I cracked up only for him to sh me which made me laugh even harder. He has felt her move a couple times but I do not think he realizes yet.

Jameson got the numbers on how much it will cost for insurance through his work. I do not know how on earth we will afford it. It cuts out so much from his paycheck it is scary. Makes me wonder if me being a stay at home mom truly worth it?

Ryden is trying to escape his room so I will be back...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could look at the county for assistance? we had too for canon they wanted far to much. Congrats btw

    ReplyDelete