Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Monday, January 12, 2009

Life is funny...

So Ryden is cutting teeth. 4 eye teeth to be exact. I can not have the child that does them one by one. No even though they say its better for them to cut them as he does, it SUCKS!

Messed up sleep, cranky mood, silly actions, etc.

Wants nothing to do w/ loosing the bottle but eh I guess I'll hit that when needed. No rush on it.

My older sister came by today. She wanted my brains to help w/ her math homework. She hates math and it hates her. It was nice to see her and Ryden liked it. Since we moved, he doesn't get to see her and the girls all the time anymore. I just love how silent it is hahaha.

Jameson is in full on baby fever. Keeps saying baby when he comes near me haha. Its cute. I hope it happens soon. I really want it. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment