Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Cold Days...

So here is Pa it is a lovely 7 degrees. So nice huh? I am very glad for my Remote Car Starter that Hubby got for Christmas hahahaha. By the time I am out of the store and to the car, it is already getting warm on the inside. I think my parents are jealous that we have one.

I got my Treasure Trooper payment the other day. Not as big as December but that is totally ok. Any money this year that goes into my PayPal account will be staying there for Christmas shopping!

This way no running around like a nut in December trying to figure out how I am buying stuff haha.

Ryden cutting his 4 eye teeth...oh fun i know. they are all broken through but they are slowly pushing through the rest of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment