Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Important Sites

Okay so now it is the posts where I say GO VISIT!

Number 1:
Pennies For Pamela

This is my website for my sister. She suffers from Chiari Malformation Type 1. The medical bills are insane so I hope that by the kindness of people's hearts, I can help my parents make a dent in them.


Number 2:
Treasure Trooper

I use this site to make some spare money. Simple site that really pays you. I have been a member since 2006 on and off and everytime I made payout, I got paid. Here is some proof:

Yes, they pay you through PayPal. I love working on there and it is so simple! You join under me and I will help you make the most out of it.
When someone signs up under you, you make money:
First Level Referral: 20%
Second Level Referral: 5%

Number 3:
Hits4Pay.com
This is another site I use to make some spare change. Its mainly click a link, leave it open and your good. I just open tabs and let them be until they credit. The only thing here is that you make more money the more referrals you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment