Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Beginning....

So, time to join the odd world of blogging. I figure, I need a good outlet to just let loose right? What is better than the internet?

So that being said...BACKGROUND TIME!
- I am 25 yrs old and married to a geek. He is a computer geek who works for T-Mobile.

-I am a stay at home mom to a crazy 18 month old. My giant 32 lbs 34 inch 18 month old. He is the love of my life and I don't think I can ever imagine my life any other way.

- I hold an Associate's Degree in Applied Sciences- Massage Therapy. Yes, I am a Massage Therapist. Not a Masseuse. There is a difference... a $35,000 education. I love making people relax and medical related massaging. Not happy humping massaging.

- I am the middle of 5 children. And the middle sister. It sucks and sometimes I REALLY can not stand my family.

- I do a few online sites to make money. And they pay. A later post will show proof of payment and shit. http://www.treasuretrooper.com/dew is a big one. Got paid over $100 last month. GREAT for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment