Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Sunday, July 5, 2009

So much...so little...

So it has been really adventurous since last post.

My Uncle Phil has passed away. It was a complete shock to us all. He was so healthy. He passed due to a Abdominal Aorta Anyersuim. I know I spelled it wrong. It was not a great weekend then. My little sister not only got to celebrate her 18th birthday saying goodbye to him, but also saying goodbye to her GodFather. It was a very hard day for all of us.

But that morning I took a Pregnancy test that came up Positive :0) So, took a couple more over a couple days and sure enough:
So Ryden got a sibling on the way for his Birthday. I still can not believe that my little Ryden is 2 yrs old already! Time sure has flown by. He had a lot of fun hitting his Pinata at his party hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment