Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Saturday, July 11, 2009

As The Days go by....

This pregnancy has been SO different than Ryden! I have been getting so nauseous this time around and my face? Oh it is breaking out like crazy! I am not having fun w/ this one!

I am also so much more tired. It has not been bad this week but still stinks. Does not help chasing Ryden around. He has decided that he does not want to play by himself anymore and not work on going potty. UGH! I am determine to get him potty trained BEFORE little Crouton makes its appearance.

We have our first appt and Ultrasound on 7/31 at 1115am. So my mom is coming out to watch Ryden and I get to wake up early! Our OB is a hour away but I love them to pieces so I will travel that far hahaha.

We are still looking for a second car. It really is hard only having the one. I have to plan everything around Jameson's work schedule.

Any donations can be sent to me via PayPal at: squishytoad1@verizon.net :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment