Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Due Date...

Today. I woke up this morning and realized that TODAY was my Lena Fetus due date. Today, if I was still pregnant, meant that Lena Fetus would be completely cooked and needing out. It is a odd thought though. I did not make it to my due date with Ryden since I Medically Evicted him (induction) at 39 weeks but still... it is as odd thought that I could have still been pregnant at this point.

Lena however, has a cold. Ryden decided to start sharing early and gave it to her. It really sucks having a sick toddler but then to have a sick newborn on top of it? Atleast with Ry I can give him something to help but all I can give Lena is a booger sucking and snuggles in hopes it helps her feel better. If you have kids, then you know how much it sucks to see them sick. Hopefully, it will pass quickly.

And now she is fussing to be fed...no wait she stopped...

But yes, nothing really exciting going on right now. Ryden hopefully is napping and man do I love when he naps! Gives me a much needed brain break! I love him to pieces and I know that he is acting out due to feeling replaced by Lena. I try so hard to give him the extra love and attention I need to but it is so hard with Lena being sick and so small. Any advice a mom of a toddler and baby can throw out at me is more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment