Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Yes, it was an AMAZING day here today. After Ry woke up, we ate some lunch and went out for a walk. I popped open all the windows, turned of the heaters and let the apartment just air out.

Ry loved our walk. We went to the local Dollar General and picked up a new ball for him along with a couple other things. When we got back to the apartment, we stayed in the front on the porch and he just played. It was nice to be out of the house. The snow is melting thank god...lets hope it is going to be a nicer day tomorrow.

I was told about a park not too far from here. My great neighbor told me its a few blocks up so I checked it out. Not yet able to go because of snow but soon. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment