Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Monday, July 19, 2010

Time Flies...

Ryden is 3 yrs old. Lena is 4.5 months old. I feel like a train hit me and yet...time flies!


Yes, my little nuts.

So much yet so little has gone on since last update. Jameson FINALLY has his car back on the road. $500 later that we really did not have but luckily he worked w/ his dad to get. I have my car back now thank god. I missed it. I missed being able to up and go out if needed or wanted. Not that I even can now! Yup, my pretty car is sitting back there wanting to be driven by me. I have to watch the milage use thought. Cutting a tad close to the limit before they say no free tires! Thursday, oil change, alignment, rotation and maybe new tires...oh boy! im sure the bank account will not be happy! Though, now that Jameson is not driving it back and forth to work anymore, the 3,000 miles will add up slower. I hope.
Lena is getting so big :0) :0( Where has time gone already??? This was this past weekend:


She looks huge in this picture but she isn't. I think it was just the angle haha. She is currently 15.5 lbs and 25 inches. A full 5 lbs 2 inch smaller than her brother at this age! She is still my little hairy peanut though!! She loves her feet and talking all day long.
Cereal is a new food group for her and she loves it. Rice in the morning and Oatmeal at night. YUM!

Ryden turned 3years old. And finally level on his weight and size.


This was at the same party this past weekend. Cupcake boy!

We were celebrating Wyatt's Birthday. Wyatt is the son of one of my mommy  friends from Babycenter.com I love my friends there and so thankful a few live close enough to drive to!


Yup, the boys just hanging out. It was a great day and something I sooo needed after all the drama in the family. Another post for another day.

So yup, that is pretty much it really. Jameson got clipped and feeling better, Ryden is getting ready for Pre-School, Lena is eating her toes...everyone is on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment